Christmas Gift Ideas:
- Gurulmundi Wildflowers Jewellery
- Penny Eamer Art for Sale
- Collection - Connection by Jock Douglas & Carol McCormack
- Brigalow Birds - Catherine Greenslade
- School Holiday Activities - Christmas Craft
- Book Sale - on during the Miles Christmas Street Carnival, 12 December from 5pm.
- Toddler Tuesday
Dogwood Crossing, Miles is an innovative centre focused on community, creativity and inspiration. It has become the cultural heart of the district and fulfills its vision of ‘a vibrant centre that connects people and inspires creativity, thus enriching our community and the lives of those who visit us.’
Inside, Dogwood Crossing offers an A Class Regional Art Gallery, Library, IT Centre, Social History displays and The Murilla Room, ideal for many sorts of functions and conferences.
Open 7 days a week
Monday to Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm
Sat, Sun & Public Holidays 10.00am - 4.00pm
Cnr Leichhardt & Warrego Highways, MILES QLD 4415
CHRISTMAS CLOSURE 2013:
Closed Christmas Day, Boxing Day & New Year's Day